The Yea & District Memorial Hospital Scholarship Program is aimed at helping local students pursue a career in health and wellbeing.
The scholarship has a value of up to $10,000 per year. The scholarship review panel may choose to allocate the funds to one applicant or share the amount among several successful applicants.
Scholarships will be only offered to those students who:
- Reside in Yea or the Murrindindi Shire
- Are Australian citizens or permanent residents
- Are participating for the first time in tertiary studies in a medical, nursing or health science discipline in Australia. (Please note that ‘Tertiary’ refers to education undertaken at a TAFE, university or other Registered Training Organisation for the purpose of completing higher education/training).
Scholarship monies may be spent on the following items:
- Textbooks and other study material requirements such as stationary, a laptop
- Travel associated with attending undergraduate studies
- Accommodation associated with attending undergraduate studies.
- Fees excluding Higher Education Contribution Scheme (HECS)
Applications close 5.00pm Sunday 7th February 2021
Late applications will not be accepted