- If you are feeling unwell do not go to work.
- Check your symptoms – you may have coronavirus (COVID-19) if you have any of the following: fever, chills or sweats, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose and loss of sense of smell or taste.
- Get tested at a nearby testing location if you have any of the symptoms. Return home immediately.
- Wait for your test results. Do not go to work or go out shopping, stay at home. It usually takes between 1 and 3 days for your results to be returned to you. If you are worried your results are taking too long you can call a service provider for more information.
- If you are worried you will lose pay while you wait for your results you may be eligible for a $300 Coronavirus (COVID-19) Test Isolation Payment.
- If you test negative, go about your normal activity, following the restrictions for your location.
- If you test positive we will contact you. You will need to self-isolate for 14 days. Do not go to work. If you are worried you will lose pay you may be eligible for a $1500 Coronavirus (COVID-19) Worker Support Payment.
- If your condition worsens contact your GP or a health professional. If you become very unwell and are having trouble breathing contact triple zero (000), you may need to be admitted to hospital.
- If you have tested positive, have self-isolated for 14 days and have recovered you can resume your normal activity, following the restrictions for your location.
For further information and latest updates, visit the Victorian Government’s coronavirus website for current information and updates: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
For an up-to-date map of testing sites please scroll down the following page: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/where-get-tested-covid-19
Testing sites map
The map below shows some of the locations where you can get tested across Victoria.
For more information about locations and operating hours of testing services, please hover over the icon on the map. There is also a list of locations available in CSV format.
Please call ahead before to visiting a testing site, unless you choose to be tested at a drive-through testing site.
At drive-through sites you will be tested from your vehicle. Mobile drive-through sites do not provide walk-in tests.
For more information about what’s available near you, call the 24-hour coronavirus hotline 1800 675 398.