COVID VISITOR RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE updated 28th July
The whole of Victoria entered a five-day lockdown from 11.59pm Tuesday 27th July
Visiting Aged Care Residents: Rosebank Nursing Home & Hostel
Visiting Hospital Patients in Victoria including YDMH
Requirements of all Visitors, Volunteers and Contractors
All those coming onto the premises must also:
- wash their hands after holding railings, touching surfaces and every time they enter and exit the patient’s/residents room
- follow rules about room limits
- limit movement around the hospital/facilities as much as possible
- limit the number of personal items you bring into the hospital/facilities
- follow rules about wearing specific masks, gloves or gowns if requested by staff.
Hospital staff will help you follow these conditions to help keep your family members or friends safe.
A reminder that we continue to require all visitors to follow our guidelines on entrance which include signing in (QR code available), temperature checking, completing a declaration and wearing a face mask.
We will continue to provide updates when we receive further advice
Please refer to the current Hospital Visitor Directions for more information, available at https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/victorias-restriction-levels-covid-19