- Last update: 12 midnight 26th February to all visiting patients or residents
Resident and Visitor Restrictions update for hospital, Rosebank Nursing Home and Rosebank Hostel
As you will be aware, the COVID-19 restrictions have eased further.
The new directives commencing 27th February regarding visitors into hospitals and aged care is that we can now allow visitors as listed below:
- No restrictions on purpose, number or time of visits
- Symptomatic individuals (e.g. sore throat), close contacts and returned international travellers excluded from visiting
- Face masks must also be carried at all times and are mandatory when inside and outdoors when 1.5m physical distancing can not be maintained (unless a lawful exemption applies)
- No visiting if you feel unwell, have any symptoms of COVID-19, have been in contact with anyone who is suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19 in the past 14 days or if you have been directed to isolate or quarantine due to possible COVID-19 exposure
- Wearing of a mask (we provide disposable ones at the aged care entry that we ask you wear whilst visiting) at all times whist in Rosebank
- Maintaining social distancing of 1.5 M during your visits
- Hand hygiene on entering and leaving Rosebank, and at any other times that may be required whilst visiting
- All visitors to complete the visitor declaration form on arrival and entering time of departure when leaving.
Should you require further information regarding COVID-19, please refer to the
Commonwealth Department of Health website:https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert
Victorian State Government website:https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
You can also keep up to date by following us on social media: https://www.facebook.com/yeahospital/